BBQ Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We came up with a tasty twist on an old favorite. Our easy BBQ Deviled Eggs are great as a snack, make perfect potluck appetizers and are elegant enough to serve as an hors d'oeuvre at a holiday gathering.
What You'll Need:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons French-fried onions, chopped
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine egg yolks, barbecue sauce and mayonnaise; mix well.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on a platter. Sprinkle each egg with French-fried onions and scallions to garnish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Want even more of the best potluck recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Must-Have Potluck Recipes: 37 Recipes for Parties, Potlucks, Dinners, and More.
- Plus, learn how to make hard-boiled eggs right here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!