Baked Tomato Pesto Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
If you love a dip that's creamy and packed with flavor, then you've found the right recipe! That's because our Baked Tomato Pesto Dip is a one-of-a-kind dip recipe that's sure to be loved.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup packed fresh basil leaves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, and onion powder until well blended.
- In a blender or food processor, combine sun-dried tomatoes, walnuts, and basil; process until finely chopped.
- Add tomato mixture to cream cheese mixture; mix well then spoon into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 181
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 6.7g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.3g 9 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 177mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.5g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They say everything's bigger in Texas, which must be why this casserole is so big on taste! Our Texas Broccoli and Rice Casserole is creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-easy. It's perfect alongside anything from Texas brisket to your favorite chicken dinner!