Baked Tomato Pesto Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
If you love a dip that's creamy and packed with flavor, then you've found the right recipe! That's because our Baked Tomato Pesto Dip is a one-of-a-kind dip recipe that's sure to be loved.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup packed fresh basil leaves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, and onion powder until well blended.
- In a blender or food processor, combine sun-dried tomatoes, walnuts, and basil; process until finely chopped.
- Add tomato mixture to cream cheese mixture; mix well then spoon into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 178
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.3g 9 %
- Cholesterol 36mg 12 %
- Sodium 176mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 3.6g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %