We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wanna add some excitement to your next brunch? Then get ready to shake those maracas and click the castanets, 'cause before you know it all the banditos will be lining up at your table.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh jalapeño pepper
- 1 can (17.3 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (10.8 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- In a medium-sized skillet, brown the sausage for 7 to 8 minutes over medium-high heat. Stir in the jalapeño and remove from the heat.
- Separate the biscuit dough into a total of 13 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl; add the sausage mixture and the cheese and toss until well blended.
- Spoon into a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden and cooked through.
Make sure to buy bulk sausage, or remove the casing from your favorite type of link sausage. Even turkey sausage will work.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!