Bite-Sized Crab Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to pull out the forks and knives for this one! They're gonna go so fast, you're gonna think these Bite-Sized Crab Cakes just walked off on their own! Truth is, they're just THAT good.
What You'll Need
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (like Old Bay)
- 8 saltine crackers
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat the egg. Add mayonnaise, mustard, seafood seasoning, and crushed crackers; mix well.
- Gently stir in crabmeat until thoroughly combined. Shape mixture by tablespoonfuls into 24 patties and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve as is or with our Mustard Dipping Sauce.
You can usually find fresh jumbo lump crabmeat at your local supermarket seafood counter, or canned in the refrigerated or freezer section of your market.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)