Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped frozen buffalo chicken strips, cooked according to package directions, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped celery, divided
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Blue cheese dressing (optional)
What to Do
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of cheese, 1/2 cup of chicken, and 1/4 cup of celery evenly over one half of one tortilla. Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium heat, melt butter.
- Place one tortilla, toppings side up, on skillet and cook 30 seconds, or until cheese begins to melt. Using a spatula, fold the tortilla over in half and cook 1 to 2 more minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted. Flip and cook an additional 30 seconds, or until both sides are golden brown. Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- Slice each tortilla into four wedges and serve with blue cheese dressing, if desired.
- Does your gang prefer a little more kick? Go ahead and add some finely chopped jalapeños to your quesadillas!
- See how easy it is to make these quesadillas by checking out our step-by-step pictorial!
- Quesadillas are so versatile and so tasty! We suggest you delight your senses with our Caramel Apple Quesadilla and how about trying a twist on everyone's favorite -- Macaroni and Cheese Quesadillas!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!