Buffalo Shrimp Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo wing hot sauce
- 1/2 pound frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion
What to Do
Preheat grill to medium heat.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Place mixture in a small cast iron skillet or 8-inch-square disposable aluminum pan.
- Place skillet on grill and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until dip is heated through and bubbly, stirring often.
- We like to serve our Buffalo Shrimp Dip with freshly-cut vegetables and crispy crackers.
- If you prefer to make this dip in your oven, just bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Whether you're hosting a crowd or just having a small group, we thought you'd also enjoy our Open House Dip -- it's so welcoming!
- Check out more of our favorite shrimp recipes in our collection of 22 Easy Shrimp Recipes for Every Occasion.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 158
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.7g 11 %
- Cholesterol 50mg 17 %
- Sodium 415mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.6g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 0.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!