We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why waste time and money on take-out when our easy recipe for a big batch of baked Buffalo chicken wings is so good?! These wings will literally fly off your party platter!
What You'll Need
- 5 pounds split chicken wings, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
- Place wings on baking sheets and bake 30 minutes. Turn wings over and bake 30 more minutes, until browned. Drain well and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Remove saucepan from heat and stir in pepper sauce; toss with cooked chicken wings. Serve immediately.
Makes 40 to 50 appetizer-sized pieces.
If you want to make these in advance, bake the wings ahead of time and store them in the fridge or freezer. Then, before serving, simply warm them in the oven and toss them with the warm sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!