Chicken Caesar Salad Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You've never served Caesar salad like this before! Our Chicken Caesar Salad Cups are perfectly portioned for serving at parties or anytime you've got a big group of people to entertain. Plus, they look company-fancy and taste great!
What You'll Need
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1 1/2 cups refrigerated, diced, cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1/4 cup croutons
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup Ceasar dressing
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place a wonton wrapper into each muffin cup and lightly spray wontons. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until light golden. Let cool in muffin tins.
- When ready to serve, in a medium bowl combine remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese, toss gently. Divide salad mixture evenly into wonton cups, sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.