We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of serving up another boring sandwich, add a little spice to lunchtime with Chicken Quesadillas. What a crispy, tasty way to brighten up your day!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) can chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and shredded cheese; mix well. Sprinkle evenly over each of 4 tortillas and top with remaining tortillas, making sandwiches.
- In a large skillet, heat 1/2 teaspoon oil over medium heat. Place one tortilla sandwich in skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until cheese is melted, turning halfway through cooking.
- Remove to a covered platter and repeat with remaining sandwiches until all are cooked. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges, and serve.
After cutting each quesadilla, how about adding a dollop of sour cream with some salsa, and a sprinkling of sliced scallions?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!