We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you prefer your guacamole a little on the chunkier side, then you're going to love this Chunky Guacamole recipe. This simple guacamole recipe is full of flavorful add-ins, like green chiles, tomatoes, and cilantro!
What You'll Need
- 2 small avocados, peeled and cubed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic, halved
- 1 onion, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
What to Do
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add avocado, lemon juice, and garlic. Process 15 seconds, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Add onion and next 4 ingredients; pulse 3 times or until mixture is chunky.
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl; stir in tomato, green onions, and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
- If you prefer to make this guacamole recipe a little creamier, just pulse a few more times in step 2!
- For a step-by-step with photos and some avocado tips, click here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!