Ciabatta Toast with Avocado Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your toast from ordinary to extraordinary with our recipe for Ciabatta Toast with Avocado Butter. Rich in flavor and creamy in texture, the avocado butter really takes this appetizer to a whole new level. Serve it when you've got company coming over or when you're craving a healthy and yummy snack.
What You'll Need
- 2 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, sliced and toasted when ready to serve
What to Do
- In a food processor or blender, combine avocados, lime juice, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Process 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth, scraping down sides if necessary.
- Spread avocado butter on toast and refrigerate any remaining mixture.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.