Country Club Stuffed Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to add a touch of fancy-schmancy to your appetizer menu? Make these Country Club Stuffed Mushrooms. This finger food favorite will take your party up a notch without having to do much work, thanks to a few convenient shortcuts.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen precooked sausage crumbles
- 3 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Gently clean mushrooms by wiping them with damp paper towels.
- Remove stems from mushrooms; place mushroom caps on baking sheet. Finely chop the stems.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chopped mushrooms, onion, and garlic, and saute 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Add spinach and sausage; mix until well combined. Remove from heat and add bread crumbs; mix well.
- Evenly divide spinach mixture on top of each mushroom cap and mound with a spoon.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 34
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.2g 2 %
- Cholesterol 5.3mg 2 %
- Sodium 56mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.2g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 0.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.