We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This savory-sweet snack is a hit at the holidays and all throughout the year. Make easy, tasty Cranberry-Pecan Brie for your next party and enjoy the raves!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8-ounce) round Brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 egg, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll crescent roll dough and press dough together at perforations to seal.
- Slice Brie in half horizontally and place bottom half in center of dough. Spread cranberry sauce over cut side, sprinkle with pecans and replace top of Brie. Bring dough up over top of Brie, pressing dough firmly to seal. Place seam-side down on baking sheet and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!