Cucumber Ranch Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a bite-sized idea for your next garden party or backyard bash. These Cucumber Ranch Bites are easy to throw-together at a moment's notice, 'cause there's no cooking involved. The homemade, creamy, ranch topping really complements the fresh-from-the-garden ingredients.
What You'll Need
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (0.4-ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, divided
- 5 cherry tomatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
What to Do
- Using a fork, press down the entire length of cucumbers on all sides, creating ridges. Cut cucumbers into 1/2-inch slices and place on platter.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, dressing mix, and 1 tablespoon chives until smooth. Place mixture into pastry bag and pipe onto each cucumber slice.
- Garnish each with a tomato wedge and sprinkle with remaining chives. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- If you don't have a pastry bag, no worries! Just place your mixture in a small resealable plastic bag, snip off one corner, and pipe away!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Calories 38
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.7g 1 %
- Cholesterol 9.4mg 3 %
- Sodium 68mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.6g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 0.7g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!