Deli Style Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your favorite kind of deli meat makes the perfect filling for these quick-to-prepare Deli Style Roll Ups. They're great to lay out for a big party or to enjoy as a quick and tasty snack!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 5 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 (2-1/2-ounce) packages thinly sliced ham, turkey, or roast beef
- 5 large lettuce leaves
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well. Spread evenly over 1 side of each tortilla.
- Place lettuce leaf over cream cheese layer. Top each with 4 ham, turkey or roast beef slices. Roll up tightly, jellyroll fashion. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill at least 1 hour.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap, and cut into 1 inch thick slices.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!