Deli Style Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your favorite kind of deli meat makes the perfect filling for these quick-to-prepare Deli Style Roll Ups. They're great to lay out for a big party or to enjoy as a quick and tasty snack!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 5 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 (2-1/2-ounce) packages thinly sliced ham, turkey, or roast beef
- 5 large lettuce leaves
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well. Spread evenly over 1 side of each tortilla.
- Place lettuce leaf over cream cheese layer. Top each with 4 ham, turkey or roast beef slices. Roll up tightly, jellyroll fashion. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill at least 1 hour.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap, and cut into 1 inch thick slices.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Love stuffed chicken breast recipes? So do we! It's a way to take that boring old chicken dinner and put a creative spin on it. Like our Cheesy Stuffed Herb Chicken! After butterflying the breasts, we stuff them full of cheese and spinach for a flavor-packed dinner the whole family will love!