Deli Style Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your favorite kind of deli meat makes the perfect filling for these quick-to-prepare Deli Style Roll Ups. They're great to lay out for a big party or to enjoy as a quick and tasty snack!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 5 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 (2-1/2-ounce) packages thinly sliced ham, turkey, or roast beef
- 5 large lettuce leaves
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well. Spread evenly over 1 side of each tortilla.
- Place lettuce leaf over cream cheese layer. Top each with 4 ham, turkey or roast beef slices. Roll up tightly, jellyroll fashion. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill at least 1 hour.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap, and cut into 1 inch thick slices.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.