Deviled Egg Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got a way for you to enjoy the classic taste of your favorite deviled eggs in half the time! This recipe for our Deviled Egg Dip is an "egg-cellent" twist on a traditional deviled egg because it makes getting that tangy flavor so much easier; no more slicing and scooping, and mixing; just toss everything in your food processor! It's the perfect recipe to serve up at your Easter party or Passover meal, or at any get together that needs a little extra something.
What You'll Need
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients; process until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When it comes to dipping, maybe serve up an assortment of crispy crackers, freshly cut veggies, or crusty French bread!
- We can't get enough of deviled eggs! Try one (or all) of our Simple Deviled Egg Recipes.
- These Recipes with Hard Boiled Eggs are the best! And you won't want to miss our collection of Simple Egg Recipes and Egg Safety Tips!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!