Dogs 'n' Hogs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 3 pieces
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
These Dogs 'n' Hogs are extra-special thanks to a special blend of maraschino cherries, honey, and mustard. They're a great party appetizer for any occasion, because they're so tasty. Set 'em out and just watch as they all go hog wild!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cherry juice
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half (24 pieces)
- 8 hot dogs, cut into thirds (24 pieces)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a blender or food processor, combine mustard, cherries, honey, and cherry juice; process until smooth. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, wrap bacon around hot dog pieces and place seam side down on baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Serve with cherry mustard dipping sauce.
Make it an extra-special party when you serve up another party-favorite like our Almond Crusted Brie!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.