Easy Classic Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Deviled eggs are an American classic! Whether you're heading to a picnic, tailgating, or entertaining during the holidays, everyone needs a recipe for Easy Classic Deviled Eggs.
What You'll Need
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded taco-seasoned cheese or Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
What to Do
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks to small bowl. Reserve whites.
- Mash yolks with fork. Add cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and green onions; mix well.
- Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon yolk mixture into each egg white half. Refrigerate, covered, to blend flavors.
- Garnish eggs with chopped chives or minced green onions.
- Plus, learn how to make hard-boiled eggs right here!
- No-Mess Method: Combine egg yolks, cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and green onions in 1-quart plastic food storage bag. Press out air and seal bag. Press and roll bag with hand until mixture is well blended. Push filling toward bottom corner of bag. Snip off about 1/2 inch of corner. Squeeze yolk mixture from bag into egg whites.
- Picnic or Tailgate Tip: Prepare filling in plastic bag, as above. Carry whites and yolk mixture separately in cooler. Fill eggs on the spot, pressing filling out of snipped corner of bag.
Plus, don't forget to check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Party Appetizers for Any Occasion.
For more simple Labor Day recipes, return to our collection page!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 970
- Calories from Fat 683
- Total Fat 76g 117 %
- Saturated Fat 28g 138 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 50g 100 %
- Cholesterol 1,213mg 404 %
- Sodium 1,044mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 9.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We know that some of you like to eat a little lighter during the holidays, so we decided to come up with a new dish that's perfect for Christmas dinner. Our Holiday Stuffed Fish Fillets start with some U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets that are perfectly seasoned, and then stuffed with traditional festive flavors. When you top it with the melted butter and bake it off, you'll have a fresh-tasting Christmas dinner that might just become a new yearly tradition.