Fried Cheesy Pickles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's got crunch. It's loaded with cheese and a pickle. What is it? It's our Fried Cheesy Pickles! This mouthwatering recipe was inspired by a popular restaurant appetizer found in Fargo, ND. Now that we've come up with our own recipe for this yummy treat, we can enjoy them anytime we want!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- 1 (8-ounce) block Havarti cheese, cut into 5 long slices, then in half lengthwise (like a spear)
- 1 (24-ounce) jar dill pickle spears, drained and blotted dry
- 2 cups oil for frying
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sriracha, garlic powder, and paprika; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a flat surface. Layer a piece of cheese across the center at an angle, then top with a pickle spear. Lightly brush edges of egg roll with water. Fold one corner of egg roll wrapper up over pickle, then fold both sides over envelope fashion; roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining wrappers, cheese, and pickles.
- In a large deep skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Add egg rolls in batches and fry 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter. Serve immediately with dipping sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 288
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.5g 17 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 1,231mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a tried-and-true favorite with our recipe for Homestyle Buttermilk Cake. This cake will remind you of all the times grandma would call you to the table and have a large slice and a glass of milk waiting for you. It's such a classic!