Fried Cheesy Pickles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's got crunch. It's loaded with cheese and a pickle. What is it? It's our Fried Cheesy Pickles! This mouthwatering recipe was inspired by a popular restaurant appetizer found in Fargo, ND. Now that we've come up with our own recipe for this yummy treat, we can enjoy them anytime we want!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- 1 (8-ounce) block Havarti cheese, cut into 5 long slices, then in half lengthwise (like a spear)
- 1 (24-ounce) jar dill pickle spears, drained and blotted dry
- 2 cups oil for frying
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sriracha, garlic powder, and paprika; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a flat surface. Layer a piece of cheese across the center at an angle, then top with a pickle spear. Lightly brush edges of egg roll with water. Fold one corner of egg roll wrapper up over pickle, then fold both sides over envelope fashion; roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining wrappers, cheese, and pickles.
- In a large deep skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Add egg rolls in batches and fry 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter. Serve immediately with dipping sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 275
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 6.2g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.3g 17 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 1,228mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 1.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!