Garlicky Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love garlic, this chicken wing recipe is for you. Garlicky Chicken Wings is a combination that just can't miss, whether it's for dinner or game day! The chicken wing is a timeless staple in the American diet, and this chicken wing recipe is everything you need to set your wings apart. Filled with garlicky flavor and a special homemade feeling, we can't guess why you haven't tried these already!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds chicken wings (about 8 to 10)
- 3 bulbs fresh garlic, separated into cloves and peeled
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Split the wings at each joint and discard tips; rinse, then pat dry.
- Place the garlic, 1 cup olive oil, salt, and hot pepper sauce in a blender or food processor and puree. Pour into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and pepper.
- Grease a shallow nonstick baking pan with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Dip the wings, one at a time, in the garlic puree then roll them in the bread crumb mixture, coating them thoroughly. Place in baking pan in a single layer.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, until brown and crisp.
Before You Start Cooking!
- For a quick way to peel garlic, try quick-blanching the cloves in boiling water. The skins should then slip off easily.
- If you loved this chicken wing recipe, don't miss these Amazing Chicken Wing Recipes! Each one is it's own kind of delicious.
- If chicken wings aren't your thing for game day, we've got options for you. Any one of these perfect Game Day Finger Foods should do the trick!
- We've got a wing reccomendation straight from Howard! Try our Wildly Wicked Raspberry Wings today. They're mouthwatering and simple!
Fun Fact: Did you know there is a world record for wing eating? The most wings eaten record goes to a man named Patrick Bertoletti, who ate 444 wings in 26 minutes! The second place award goes to a woman named Molly Schuyler who ate 440 wings in the same amount of time. Anyone think they can break the record?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!