Glazed Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chicken wings have become a quick-fix favorite. This is one way your family is sure to love them - and its so easy! Everybody's glad to see these Glazed Chicken Wings!
What You'll Need
- 5 pounds chicken wings (20 to 25), thawed if frozen
- 2 cups mild barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup honey
What to Do
- Preheat broiler.
- Split the wings at each joint and discard tips; rinse, then pat dry.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and set aside.
- Arrange wings in a single layer in shallow baking pans. Reserve about half the sauce, and brush wings generously with remaining sauce.
- Broil wings 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until crisp. Serve with reserved sauce for dipping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.