Golden Beef Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 1-1/2 dozen rollups
- COOK TIME
- 28 Min
Bring some Southern warmth to a chilly winter party with Golden Beef Rollups, yummy bite-sized treats. Y'all simply have to try 'em next time, ya hear?
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Press seams of the crescent dough together to form one rectangle of dough. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spread beef mixture evenly over dough. Roll up jellyroll-style, starting with a long side. Cut into 1/2-inch slices and place cut-side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until beef is cooked and crust is golden. Serve hot.
Serve with barbecue sauce or your other favorites for dipping.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's no shadow of a doubt that this rise 'n' shine recipe for Raspberry Streusel Muffins will be a welcome treat at breakfast. Full of fresh raspberries and topped with an extraordinary streusel topping, these muffins are perfect with your morning coffee, or anytime you get a sweet craving!