Grilled Veggies with Onion Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our new version of vegetables and dip takes your taste buds from something old to something new! Grilled Veggies with Onion Dip is a trendier version of the classic idea, sure to win you raves.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) container light sour cream
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 large yellow squash, cut into sticks
- 2 bell peppers (1 each red and green), cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into sticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and soup mix; mix well. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Heat a grill pan or skillet over high heat. Grill vegetables in batches for 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned but still crisp.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving, or chill; serve with onion dip.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 266
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 8.1g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.8g 16 %
- Cholesterol 40mg 13 %
- Sodium 745mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.1g 16 %
- Sugars 7.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.