Hawaiian Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now you can transform any gathering into a Hawaiian luau by simply serving this Hawaiian Cheese Dip inside of a hollowed out pineapple. This dip is creamy, crunchy, and just a little bit sweet, making for a tasty, no-cook party appetizer!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (including tops)
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 cups macadamia nuts, chopped, divided
- 1 pineapple with leaves, cut in half and scooped out
What to Do
- In a bowl with an electric mixer, combine cream cheese and pineapple. Stir in green onion, green pepper, salt, and 1/2 cup nuts.
- Spoon mixture into scooped-out pineapple half and top with remaining nuts.
This cheesy dip pairs really well with bacon-flavored crackers. Try it, you'll like it!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 425
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 39g 60 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 70 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.9g 12 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 280mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %