Hot Dog Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of making plain old pigs in blankets again, let's try something a little different. Start by wrapping hot dogs in biscuit dough, but this time spread the mustard and relish right on the dough before baking. That's it: Hot Dog Puffs!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7 -ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish, drained
- 10 cocktail franks
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate biscuits and flatten each with the palm of your hand. Spread mustard and relish equally over each biscuit. Place one cocktail frank at the end of each biscuit and roll up. Cut each in half and place cut-side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until biscuits are golden. Serve immediately.
There's already mustard inside, but if you want, go ahead and serve these with spicy mustard to give them an extra zip.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ben's Chili Bowl has been a landmark restaurant in Washington D.C. since 1958. The restaurant first became famous for its homemade chili dogs. After getting tasting one, we knew we had to recreate this chili in our Test Kitchen. Our recipe for Ben's Chili Dog is the next best thing to the real version, and your family is going to devour it.