Italian Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Colorful and appealing, these Italian Deviled Eggs will turn any occasion into a special one. Break from tradition and try these at your next party. They're sure to impress!
What You'll Need
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, washed
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, pesto sauce, red pepper, salt, and black pepper; mix well.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture (see Tip) and place on a platter. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. Top each with a basil leaf before serving.
Place egg mixture in a resealable plastic storage bag, seal, and cut tip off one corner of bag. Pipe egg mixture into egg white halves.
NOTES: For more information about eggs and World Egg Day, visit www.incredibleegg.org. Visit www.GoodEggProject.org to learn more about modern egg farming and how to give back to the community and live more healthfully.