Layered Nachos Supreme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
So many of us go to trendy restaurants and order Nachos Supreme, but we never think of making them at home. That's about to change! Now that you know how to prepare restaurant-style nachos, you're gonna put them on your home dinner menu. This easy nacho recipe includes layers upon layers of tasy Mexican ingridients you love. Plus, it is super easy to add variety to this recipe by adding and removing ingredients. Too spicy? Skip the jalepenos! Need some protein? Fry up some ground beef and sprinkle it on too.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package tortilla chips
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1 medium-sized tomato, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place tortilla chips in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine refried beans and taco seasoning mix over medium heat, stirring constantly until heated through; spoon over tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle cheese over bean mixture and bake 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Dollop with guacamole and sour cream then sprinkle with scallions, tomato, and sliced jalapenos, if desired. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!