Loaded Potato Roll-Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll definitely be a host-favorite when you serve up these Loaded Potato Roll-Ups. Think of 'em like loaded baked potatoes wrapped up egg roll-style and full of creamy, flavorful goodness. Yup, you're gonna have a hard time not eating them all yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (24-ounce) container refrigerated garlic mashed potatoes
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1 egg, beaten
- Vegetable oil for frying
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat potatoes in microwave 1 minute, just until soft. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese and the scallions; mix well. Spoon about 3 tablespoons potato mixture evenly onto center of each egg roll wrapper. Evenly sprinkle with remaining cheese and the bacon bits.
- Lightly brush edges of egg roll with beaten egg. Fold one corner of each egg roll wrapper up over potato mixture, then fold both sides over, envelope fashion; roll up tightly.
- In a deep skillet over medium heat, heat about 1-inch of oil until hot, but not smoking. Add egg rolls in batches and fry 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until golden. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter. Serve immediately with ranch dip.
- Prefer to bake these instead? No problem! Just bake in a 375 degree oven 15 to 20 minutes.
- Check out the step-by-step tutorial of how we made these right here!
- If you like this roll-up-style recipe, we're pretty sure you're gonna love our Chicken Egg Rolls!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.