Lobster Roll Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you’ve been to the New England shore in the summer, we have a feeling that you may have indulged in a classic lobster roll. And if you’re craving one today, you’re about to be super satisfied with our easy, heat & eat dip. When you team it up with some warm-from-the-oven Texas toast, you'll be hooked.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 2 cups shredded sharp white cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1 (11.25-ounce) package frozen Texas toast, cooked according to package directions, cut into strips
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, chives, lemon zest, lemon juice, and seafood seasoning; mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in 1-3/4 cups cheddar cheese, the parmesan cheese, and lobster meat; mix well.
- Spoon seafood mixture into a 1-quart baking dish or pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and golden on top. Serve hot with bread strips.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Texas toast gives this recipe the buttered roll flavor, but feel free to dip with breadsticks, crackers, or your favorite vegetables.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which makes it a great time to encourage everyone you love to get screened and spread the word. Another way to help is to raise money towards breast cancer research by hosting a bake sale. Our Pink Velvet Truffles are a rich-tasting treat that they'll love!