My Aunt's Veggie Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Break out the fresh veggies and pita chips, 'cause once you set out a bowl of "My Aunt's Veggie Dip" they're gonna want to dig in. P.S. This easy dip recipe is famous for disappearing in a flash!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn (thawed if frozen)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch dressing. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon into a serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
- This veggie dip recipe has been passed down for generations and we're so excited to share it with you! Serve with pita chips or fresh veggies.
- And if you'd like to check out another delicious dip recipe, why not check out these 35 unbelieveably good dip recipes!
- If you're a fan of veggie dip recipes, you might really enjoy our Caponata.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 700
- Calories from Fat 585
- Total Fat 65g 100 %
- Saturated Fat 26g 128 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 10g 20 %
- Cholesterol 139mg 46 %
- Sodium 976mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!