Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 4 slices crispy-cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, place bread crumbs; set aside. In a large bowl, combine chicken, bacon, flour, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cheese, and parsley; mix well. Stir in eggs until thoroughly combined. Form mixture into 1-inch balls, then roll in bread crumbs.
- Place chicken balls in a single layer in air fry basket (see Note). Set to 400 degrees F and cook 8 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining balls. Serve immediately.
- If you don't happen to have an air fryer - no worries! You can make this in your oven too. Just preheat your oven to 375 degrees F, and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- We happen to think these Chicken Bacon Balls are extra-tasty when they're dipped into some ranch dressing. Yum!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 278
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 6.4g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 113mg 38 %
- Sodium 718mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 0.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.