Old World Chicken Livers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe for Old World Chicken Livers is full of good 'ol homemade, old-fashioned flavor. From the dried sage to the fresh parsley, you'll make any doubters fans of this dish!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound chicken livers
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the livers and onion and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, or until no pink remains in the livers.
- Add the wine, sage, salt, and pepper and increase the heat to high. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve.
Serve with crackers or over toasted bread.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This vegetable side dish is a must-have, especially during the fall season. Our Lentil and Vegetable Medley features a delicious combo of roasted sweet potatoes, sliced Brussels sprouts, hearty lentils, and more. To make it even more flavorful we toss all of these tasty ingredients with some balsamic vinegar. You'll love this!