Pimiento Cheese Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't have to fuss to make this classic company-favorite! Our recipe for Pimiento Cheese Sandwiches is as easy as mixing, spreading, and serving. Who knew that four simple ingredients could make such a great appetizer?
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (7-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices white bread
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients except bread; mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly over 4 bread slices.
- Top with remaining 4 bread slices then cut into squares or triangles and serve.
You can even serve these hot! Just bake your sandwiches on a rimmed baking sheet in a 350 degrees F. oven for 5 to 8 minutes, or until toasted and the cheese is melted. Once they're baked, you can cut into squares or triangles!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 117
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.8g 10 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 202mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.4g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 1.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.