Rancher's Chicken Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Time to dash to the store for your favorite kind of chips, 'cause our Rancher's Chicken Dip is beggin' to be dipped into! This creamy dip is loaded with barbecue chicken flavor. It's the perfect easy dip to serve for the big game, or at any of your get-togethers!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1/2 cups cooked shredded rotisserie chicken
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese, and Cheddar cheese; cook until heated through and cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and onion powder. Add chicken and heat until mixture is hot. Pour into serving dish and serve warm.
Looking for another great dip option? Why not try our Bread Bowl Dip and check out our website for lots more!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.