Really Loaded Nacho Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Really Loaded Nacho Fries are perfect for any occasion! Whether you serve 'em up as an after-school snack or lay out a tray during the next big game, everyone is sure to love this recipe. They're loaded with flavor and are so much fun to eat!
What You'll Need
- 1 (22-ounce) package frozen waffle fries
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place waffle fries in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef 7 to 10 minutes or until no pink remains, stirring occasionally to crumble. Drain excess liquid. Stir in taco seasoning and refried beans. Cook 3 to 5 additional minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon mixture over fries, then top with cheese, olives, and chilies.
- Return to oven 4 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with salsa, sour cream, scallion, and cilantro. Serve immediately.
- For a more traditional take on nachos, be sure to check out our recipe for Layered Nachos Supreme!
- Planning on serving this for the big game? Then, you might be interested in our Winning Game Day Menus. We've got lots of great ideas for you there!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 400
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 7.5g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 55mg 18 %
- Sodium 1,214mg 51 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.9g 23 %
- Sugars 3.1g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Farmer's Dressing is a creamy, easy-to-make homemade salad dressing that is sure to take your salad to the next level. Filled with delicious cucumbers and a simple spice blend, our Farmer's Dressing will be a delight to drizzle over your salad, whether it's at the potluck or around the dinner table.