The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Pary Appetizers for Any Occasion
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 cups
Roasted red peppers are so full of delicious flavor, we just had to come up with another way to enjoy them. Our recipe for Roasted Red Pepper Dip is sure to be a hit with your guests, so you might want to make a double batch!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 salt
What to Do
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients on high speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined and smooth. Serve, or cover and chill; allow to soften slightly before serving.
- Serve with assorted fresh cut vegetables for dipping.
- If you want to roast your own peppers, cut 3 medium-sized bell peppers (any color) into 1-inch strips. In a medium bowl, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon each of garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Add pepper strips and toss to coat, then place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and bake in a preheated 450 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until peppers are fork-tender.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Donut Bread Pudding
If you thought glazed donuts were good on their own, wait till you use 'em to make our Donut Bread Pudding. This bread pudding is extra-decadent, so you want to make sure the whole gang joins ya for a bite. Not that you'll have to tell 'em. One whiff of this baking in the oven and they'll be lining up for their share!