Roasted Red Pepper Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Roasted red peppers are so full of delicious flavor, we just had to come up with another way to enjoy them. Our recipe for Roasted Red Pepper Dip is sure to be a hit with your guests, so you might want to make a double batch!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 salt
What to Do
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients on high speed 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined and smooth. Serve, or cover and chill; allow to soften slightly before serving.
- Serve with assorted fresh cut vegetables for dipping.
- If you want to roast your own peppers, cut 3 medium-sized bell peppers (any color) into 1-inch strips. In a medium bowl, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon each of garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Add pepper strips and toss to coat, then place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and bake in a preheated 450 degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until peppers are fork-tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!