We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a last-minute appetizer to add to your holiday spread? These Sausage Roll-Ups fit the bill! Just be sure to make lots of them, cause these disappear almost as fast as you can make them!
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerator crescent rolls (16 rolls)
- 1 package (8 ounces) brown 'n' serve sausages (8 sausages)
- 6 thin slices Swiss cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Separate the crescent rolls into triangles. Cut each sausage in half; cut the cheese slices into thirds. Wrap each sausage half in a piece of cheese (you'll have two extras), then in a crescent roll, overlapping ends and sealing completely.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
Try using 1 package (8 ounces) of cocktail franks instead of sausage (they don't have to be cut in half). And for a bit more snap, try adding a dab of mustard on each one before wrapping in the crescent roll!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 141
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 4.4g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.8g 8 %
- Cholesterol 9.7mg 3 %
- Sodium 243mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 3.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you're craving something fresh-tasting and satisfying, fill your plate up with our Italian Spring Fling Pasta. This angel hair pasta dish features some great springtime flavors. One whiff of this is all it'll take to get your family to the dinner table.