Savory Butter Board Trio
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Move over veggies and dip, there’s a new party platter that’s not only game-changing, it’s downright delicious. Our 3-in-1 butter board offers you and your guests a selection of flavor-packed goodness in every dip, spread or schmear. So, whether it’s a family reunion, a game day get-together, or just because, we have a feeling that this is soon to be a new favorite.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound butter, softened
- 1/2 roasted garlic bulb
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 3 tablespoons shaved parmesan cheese
- 4 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fig jam
- 2 slices prosciutto, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese crumbles
- Zest o f 1 lemon
- Coarse black pepper for sprinkling
- Sea salt for sprinkling
What to Do
- On a large cutting board or platter, smear butter around to form soft peaks. Butter will be divided into 3 sections.
- On the first section, top with roasted garlic cloves, sundried tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and basil. On the second section, spread fig jam over butter. Top with prosciutto and goat cheese. On the remaining section, top butter with lemon zest, black pepper, and sea salt.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve. Make sure to remove from refrigerator 1 hour before serving for spreadable consistency.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Serve with your favorite bread, rolls, crackers, breadsticks, pretzels, and vegetables. Top steak, chicken, or fish with flavored butter for an added boost.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which makes it a great time to encourage everyone you love to get screened and spread the word. Another way to help is to raise money towards breast cancer research by hosting a bake sale. Our Pink Velvet Truffles are a rich-tasting treat that they'll love!