Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For this crowd-pleasing appetizer, all you have to do is mix together flavorings with prepared frozen meatballs and let the slow cooker do all the cooking! Our Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs are easy to make, easy to bring along, and easy to clean up!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9- to 10-ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds frozen meatballs
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker; stir gently then cover with lid. Cook on low setting for 7 to 8 hours, or on high setting for 4 to 5 hours, until done.
- Carefully remove lid to allow steam to escape. Serve directly from slow cooker (see Note).
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 324
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 6.7g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 22mg 7 %
- Sodium 1,050mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.