Smoked Salmon Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With this recipe we tell the bagel to move over and let the tortilla take center stage. And these are really as fun to make as they are to eat.
What You'll Need
- 1 container (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, finely diced
- 8 six-inch flour tortillas
- 8 scallions, trimmed to 6-inch lengths
What to Do
In a medium-sized bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, dillweed, lemon juice, and salmon; mix well. Spread evenly over tortillas.
- Place a scallion on the edge of each tortilla and roll up tightly; place seam side down on a serving plate. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve. Cut into 1-inch slices and serve.
To get more of the smoked salmon flavor, instead of dicing the salmon, prepare the cream cheese mixture without the salmon and spread it on the tortillas. Top that with thin slices of salmon, then a scallion, and roll as directed.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.