We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Southwest Dip is packed with south-of-the-border flavors that'll wow your guests! Sour cream, ricotta cheese, and seasoning come together to make a delicious chip dip for your next gathering.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
What to Do
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed for 2 to 3 minutes, or until well combined.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!