Southwestern Chicken Salad Spirals
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 40 appetizers
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
Welcome friends with these zesty snacks. They're easily made ahead, so when the gang arrives, all you have to do is pull these festive bits out of the fridge for all to enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (0.4-ounce) package Ranch-style buttermilk dressing mix
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- Drain roasted peppers well, pressing between layers of paper towels; chop peppers.
- Stir together roasted peppers, chicken, and next 7 ingredients. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Spread mixture evenly over tortillas, and roll up. Cut each roll into 5 slices, securing with wooden toothpicks, if necessary.
If you liked this easy chicken salad recipe, check out our latest collection, How to Make Chicken Salad: 14 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you're craving something fresh-tasting and satisfying, fill your plate up with our Italian Spring Fling Pasta. This angel hair pasta dish features some great springtime flavors. One whiff of this is all it'll take to get your family to the dinner table.