We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 cups
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Give your party a lively start with the spicy, bold flavor of these cashews. These small bites elevate the ordinary nut to extraordinary.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (7-ounce) jars dry-roasted cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
What to Do
- Melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add cashews, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until browned, stirring often. Remove cashews and drain on paper towels; place cashews in a bowl.
- Combine salt, chili powder, and ground red pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle over warm cashews, tossing to coat.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!