We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 cups
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Give your party a lively start with the spicy, bold flavor of these cashews. These small bites elevate the ordinary nut to extraordinary.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (7-ounce) jars dry-roasted cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
What to Do
- Melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add cashews, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until browned, stirring often. Remove cashews and drain on paper towels; place cashews in a bowl.
- Combine salt, chili powder, and ground red pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle over warm cashews, tossing to coat.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.