Spicy Cheese Beef Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After your first bite of this Spicy Cheese Beef Dip you won't want to stop eating because of the gooey, hot, deliciousness! Be sure to same some space for the main course though... we know it will be hard!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salsa
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1/4 cup instant potato flakes
What to Do
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Return beef to skillet; stir in green onions and next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in cubed cheese until melted. Stir in potato flakes, and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until thickened. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
If time is tight, prepare this dip a day ahead. Simply make it, cool it, cover it, and chill it! When you're ready to serve the dip, cook it over low heat about 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!