Spinach Artichoke Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 3 cups dip
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
If you like the Spinach Artichoke Dip popular at all the chain restaurants, you're gonna love our homemade version. It's easy, and there's no substitute for a fresh, hot-from-the-oven spinach dip. See for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened (see Notes)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, ground red pepper, and garlic powder; beat until well blended. Stir in artichokes and spoon into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and the edges are golden. Serve immediately.
- We like to serve this Spinach Artichoke Dip with tortilla chips, crackers, or thin slices of French bread for dipping.
- Looking to lighten this dip up? No problem! Just use reduced-fat cream cheese and only 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese. Be sure to serve it with baked tortilla chips, too!
If you love everything spinach, then you'll love our collection of Super Recipes with Spinach: 21 Spinach Salad Recipes, Spinach Dinner Recipes, and More!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!