Spinach Dip Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 2 (2-ounce) jars diced roasted red bell peppers, drained well
- 1 (3-ounce) package bacon bits
- 5 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and lemon juice; mix well. Stir in spinach, roasted bell peppers, and bacon bits.
- Spread mixture on tortillas, distributing evenly. Roll up jellyroll fashion; wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Chill 1 to 2 hours, or until ready to serve. Cut into 1/2-inch thick slices and serve.
Easy AND delicious? That's what you get when you throw together our Microwave Artichoke Spinach Spread!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to Christmas cocktails for your next holiday party, we've got one that's elf-tested and Santa-approved! It combines the refreshing taste of pomegranate with just enough rum to put everyone in the holiday spirit! While Santa usually caters to the kids, this spritzer is an adult-only beverage that will have everyone "rockin' around the Christmas tree" this holiday season.