The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Our Best Appetizer Recipes: 32 Easy Pary Appetizers for Any Occasion
Stuffed Mushrooms a la Ritz
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 16 large stuffed mushrooms
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
These crowd-pleasing stuffed mushroom caps get their zip from their flavorful filling and sauce. The title says they're fancy but they're so easy to make.
What You'll Need
- 1 (0.9-ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix, prepared according to package directions
- 16 large mushrooms (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 pound turkey sausage
- 2 tablespoons plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove mushroom stems from caps; finely chop stems.
- In a large skillet, saute chopped mushroom stems, onion, bell pepper, and sausage over medium-high heat until sausage is crumbled and browned. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients; mix well then stuff each mushroom cap and place on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender. Spoon hollandaise sauce over mushrooms, and serve immediately.
For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
We cant think of a better way to celebrate June is Dairy Month than by making a decadent, Italian style cheesecake that uses a collection of dairy aisle favorites.