We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you know what's great about these Thai Wings? Everything! This recipe it a burst of our favorite Thai flavors in moist and juicy chicken wing form. These are a must-make... we promise.
What You'll Need
- 24 chicken wings (about 4-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple-orange-apple juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
What to Do
- Place chicken wings in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
- Stir together juice concentrate and remaining 6 ingredients. Pour mixture over wings; seal bag, and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Remove wings from marinade, discarding marinade. Place wings on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is done.
To turn these wings into a crowd-pleasin' appetizer, cut off the wing tips and discard, if desired; cut the wings in half at the join, and proceed with Step 1. For variety, you can make this recipe with 3 pounds of pork back ribs. To serve both the wings and the pork, just double the marinade; then proceed with Step 1.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.