We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you know what's great about these Thai Wings? Everything! This recipe it a burst of our favorite Thai flavors in moist and juicy chicken wing form. These are a must-make... we promise.
What You'll Need
- 24 chicken wings (about 4-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple-orange-apple juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
What to Do
- Place chicken wings in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
- Stir together juice concentrate and remaining 6 ingredients. Pour mixture over wings; seal bag, and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Remove wings from marinade, discarding marinade. Place wings on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is done.
To turn these wings into a crowd-pleasin' appetizer, cut off the wing tips and discard, if desired; cut the wings in half at the join, and proceed with Step 1. For variety, you can make this recipe with 3 pounds of pork back ribs. To serve both the wings and the pork, just double the marinade; then proceed with Step 1.