Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found an easy, freezer-aisle shortcut way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!
What You'll Need
- 2 (7.5-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup prepared stuffing
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 cup diced, cooked turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Separate dough into biscuits. Flatten each biscuit into thin, round circles.
- On center of each circle, place 1 teaspoon each of stuffing and cranberry sauce and a few pieces of turkey. Bring edges together and pinch tightly to close. Shape into a round roll and place on baking sheet seam side down; repeat with remaining dough
- Brush tops of biscuits with egg. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve these tasty poppers with warm turkey gravy for dipping.
- Here's another delicious way to enjoy all your favorite traditional Thanksgiving leftovers!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!